mandag 4. mai 2009

I heard a song on the radio today, and it made me feel very happy. A really happy song.... Untill I listened to what she said... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITZBBV8Syg
I was Shocked! it sounded like a butterfly song, but noo..
Sometimes I wish I didn't understand English, cause then I could live in my own little butterfly world.

I wished I lived in Katies world, it sounds lovely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odhw5SLYYdY

but back to reality. Some hours ago Audhild woke me up by calling me, to ask how you could say that she was being compared to a Mammut in English. *Shame on her for waking me up* Christian on the other hand thought it was a good idea waking me up *Shame on boyfirend too!*
Julie wanted to sleep :(

I looked at the videos at my cell phone, and it was quite a few videos of me solving Sudoku.
here is an other one, Just because I have no further more to say.

translation:

J: I found a 2. I have to be able to use it

J:ohh

A: Are you having fun?

J:No, cause I don't manage to get it right!

J: 4, 4

A: How many.....

J: 4,4,4,4

J: Notice that I am doing hard here. and then you have to look at these once that I have managed.

J: Ops

J: Tadaa

A: very good

J: *Thinking* Oh yes, I know :)

8 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for the subtitles! They help tons! Sorry about your sleep, or lack there of!

    SvarSlett
  2. I'm nott sorry about that. You were supposed to practise for your French test tomorrow! xD
    why dont you listen to

    http://www.youtube.com/then?watch?v=yHFDa9efCQU

    then?

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow that Lily Allen song is naughty. Naugh-ty!

    Horton Hears a Who is one of my favorites...that Dr. Suess was a genius ;)

    Audhild's right...she's just looking out for your best interest in French ;)

    I love the videos. I think you should post videos everyday! *smile*

    SvarSlett
  4. I don't dare to listen to it. i'm afraid it's Pour un flirt. I cannot get adiccted now.

    Sarah, I'll try my best to tell Audhild to film me everyday, even though I think you will get very tired of our humor

    SvarSlett
  5. Obviously you don't know how easily entertained I am :)

    I'll be laughing about how you hate "the squirts" until August when you get here :) Not laughing AT you, of course ;)

    SvarSlett
  6. Its not "puor un flirt!" I promise xD its "Don't worry, be happy" xD

    SvarSlett
  7. That Horton snippet is really cute! I haven't really seen the movie yet, just small bits of it. And I loved the video~thank you for posting the translation, your language is just beautiful and fun to listen to!

    Have a great weekend, Julie!

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)