tirsdag 23. juni 2009

St. hans

Today I had a day of.

First Stine and I went down and tried to get some tan at the beach. then I got up to Vennesla to get a massage(Birthday pressant from Christian :D )

Afterwards I went down to the beach again where I met Rikke, Karen and Christian. We stayed there for a couple of hours getting more and more red.



Then Ingjerd called and asked if I wanted to join them on a boating trip, and ofcourse... I said yes.

It was so cozy, and the weather was just perfect :)

On the way home I found out, smart as I am that I was going to film it so that the epley's could see. It wasn't so easy to film because it was getting kinda dark. And to top it all, and had to speak to it... I watched it, and I am embarrased over my english. I didn't even manage the vocabulary.....(as you will hear!)

I bet you will love this norwegian english Sarah. Everyone else will just be embarrased on my behalf... (Or I am...)


Just laugh... It's okey...

4 kommentarer:

  1. I JUST got to see this because I had my computer unplugged all day because it was storming badly outside and I didn't want it to get hit by lightening :)

    YAY for the video! Totally made my day. Your English is just fine!

    PS - nothing says "I'm going boating" like shoes and socks ;)

    SvarSlett
  2. Wood thing...like a dock? A wood thing where you tie the boat up at?

    SvarSlett
  3. Yeah. Like a dock. I had no idea it was called that...

    SvarSlett
  4. That was great!!! I did a report on Norway when I was in 6th grade. It was fun to see a live feed! You sound great!!!

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)