søndag 5. juli 2009

Sea Side Festival



We arrived at sea side festival on tuesday morning. There was so place for us to camp, but lucikly I met a person I knew so we could camp right next to her.




The main things that happened:


1. I did something gladiator thingy


2. I accendently managed to make Rosie's cell fall into the water






1.

I let the pictures and videos speak for them self!


(I am the closest)




Me and my gladiator time.. What a great time..



2.


I have no pictures so I'll have to explain.


It was very hot outside and we decided to bade in the sea before taking a shower which we desperately needed. Rosie had laid her cell under my towl(which I didn't know) So when we were done bading I took up my towl


And Rosie's cell fell into the water.

*panic*

In the end we managed to get it up (Or a very kind boy did)

*Panic*

Remember that this is sea water which is not good for a cellphone at all.

We did our best, but we didn't have the knowlegde on how to do it. So we found a kind man who knew.

*Pheff*

And now we have no idea if it is working, but it looks dark, so I said she could get mine when I leave norway, which is only two weeks from now.

*Feeling very mean*

Becide that we had a great time.

We came home at 4.1o a.m tonight, so I was pretty tired

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love this post :)

    1 - those are some ginormous muscles :)
    2 - videos are hilarious...I especially love your smooth slide into the water ;)
    3 - Poor cell phone :( Excellent illustration though ;) Good thing you're leaving Norway soon...hee hee

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)