mandag 13. april 2009

Easter

This easter I've been up in Kristiansund, far north in Norway.








It takes 2 hours with plane. I came to visit my grandparents, cousin Jenny Linn, my aunt and uncle one last time before i went to the US.

I have to admit that I spent most of my time together with my cousin Jenny Linn, since she's the only one under 40, and arond my age. She by the way turned 16 last tuesday.

Here is some pictures from here "very celebrated"birthday;


I wanted it so badly, but I managed to take it on the wrong way... Yeey me...
Then we colored my hair. I did not know what color I wanted so we picked caramel chocolate, because it sounded so good :)

Then we went out to eat. (She always looks like this)

What a great birthday she had.. Now she is allowed to take the elevator all by her self. Yeeey..


Here is some random pictures from the rest of the trip :)



This is how touristes think we are... They use a LOT of money buying these things as well
That is the cutest :)
Typical Norwegian..

Ahhh. She totally loves me :)

15 kommentarer:

  1. Happy Birthday Jenny Linn! It looks like you had so much fun :)

    Are those things trolls or something?!?

    You two are adorable.

    SvarSlett
  2. Fun stuff!! Sarah E was totally geeked that you had called! I will have to have coffee with her soon to hear your message! :-)

    SvarSlett
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm imprssed of your geographic expertise! JULIE: look at the map, Kristiansund isn't north in the country, its in the middle xD Maybe you should join us the next time we're going to Lofoten or Nordkapp?

    SvarSlett
  4. Happy Early Birthday, Julie! I follow Sarah's blog and can't wait to read about your experiences in the USA! :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Happy Birthday Julie!!! I follow Sarah's blog too!

    SvarSlett
  6. Happy Birthday beautiful girl! :) Can't wait to meet you!!

    SvarSlett
  7. Happy Birthday from a Parsonage reader! You're so beautiful! Have a great day,
    Heather

    SvarSlett
  8. Happy birthday tomorrow Julie!!

    SvarSlett
  9. Happy Birthday Julie!!1 I read Sarah's blog, and can't wait until you are in the USA so I can read all about your adventures here! Have a GREAT birthday!
    Kim in Alabama

    SvarSlett
  10. I read at Life in the Parsonage that it is your birthday. Happy Birthday!!! I think you will love living at the Parsonage. It'll be full of crazy fun.

    SvarSlett
  11. Jumping over from Life in the Parsonage. Happy birthday!

    SvarSlett
  12. I hope you had a wonderful day, Julie! And thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Let's see if this comment posts this time...

    SvarSlett
  13. YAY! It worked and I don't even know why! :) Thanks again, Julie!!! :)

    SvarSlett
  14. er det ikke på tide å skrive i bloggen igjen nå?

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)