onsdag 17. mars 2010

Counting down....

Audhild is coming tomorrow! TOMORROW! I can't believe March 18 is almost here! We've been talking about this day for a very long time, and it's almost here! I am very exited, very exited...

But back to reality. I am speaking for the Dike Lions club tonight. Am I exited? Not extremely, but I will survive. I'm planning on speaking for around 20 minutes, then they are going to ask questions. Then they're gonna eat food filled with eggs, so I'm going to look at them eat, then I'm going back home.

I am concidering if I am going to go out running, but It's probably not going to happen. Why? because I'm extremely lazy. But the thought of dying on monday when soccer season starts is not very tempting, so I'll just have to see :)

Ahh, the pleasures of spring break :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)