torsdag 11. mars 2010

Spring

Spring is finally here. That means that the snow is melting, and poor New Hartford will most likely flood to a degree.

I had individual speech practice today, So I waited around with Jared and studied until 4.45. Then we started practice.. I went to memorize my new changes. Around 5 I found out that I did not have a ride home, so I asked the track girls if one of them could give me a ride home. Meaghan was done, so she could. Which meant that I had to go home without actually having practice. It had it pros and cons.
Pros: I got to go home
Cons: Individual State Speech, and I don't really know my moves all that well..

Here's the story about individual speech: There is 3 people in my storytelling. Me, myself and I. I sit on a chair and tell a story. I have to be all the people in the story, and change my voice. My story is "how I became a pirate". I am Julie Jakobs, and I'm four years old. I failed map class, so my parents make me draw a map to the sandcastle that I'm about to make.
The pirates comes and takes me along on pirate adventures...

I'm going to study for American History and Math... Or I'm gonna "study" I brought the books home, and that makes me feel a lot better :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)