fredag 12. mars 2010

Dear imunesystem

I don't know if I forgot you back in Norway or what I did, but somehow I lost you. I miss our relationship. I feel so... Sick without you.

I miss the good times we had together, when I could go months without you leaving me. Our relationship was meant to be. I want you back!!I wish we could go back to the way it used to be. You and me, hand in hand. Helping me through snow storms, rain, sun and wind.

Do I have to prove myself worthy of you? I have taken cough syrup and cough drops, but they just don't make me feel the same way you do! I miss you!

P.S

Don't think that I don't miss you my dearest imunesystem, cause I truly do..
Please come back

Love
Julie!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)