torsdag 18. mars 2010

Kindness outreach

I woke up waay to early, around 8.30 am. Miranda picked me up at 9am. We went over to Vinyard Heartland church. People talked and we did an outreach.. I went to college students appartments and gave them free groceries. It was really nice. I got answers like:
"Oh, thank you SO much" (You pretty much made my day)
"Oh thank you" (What is this weird foreign chick doing at my door giving me food for free)
"oh thanks" (But what's the hatch?)
And one girl with a kid said; what do I have to do.. I got a lot of different responces, but I focus on the positive once I got, instead of focusing on the negative.

Miranda went to the mall to hand out free bags of popcorn. They went in to scheels and they actually got KICKED OUT of the mall!!! For giving out FREE popcorn..

I am counting down hours till Audhild gets here. Only 4 hours now :) YAAY!

But I wish that she wouldn't be tired when she got here, I wanna stay up all night eating the candy my mom bought for me :D I might stay up all nightk, just eating the candy by myself too :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)