mandag 14. juni 2010

when gravity hits

Gravity is a bad thing.. It ruins your face, makes your body all weird. It makes hard heavy things fall on your toes, and we can blame gravity for the need of using a bra.

but a thing I never thought I would blame gravity for was my job;

you see;I was at work, and we were closing, so we had to take the garbage out, and I decided to be nice and do it. I was carrying two of those huge heavy black garbage bags, with tons of holes in them, coffee and all sorts of liquid gross stuff was pouring out of it...

The final destination was the container. I swung the bag back and forth, and did a over my shoulder toss.. or at least it was supposed to be.. It went fine till it was right over my head, and then gravity.. dear dear gravity hit, and the garbage bag, fell, on my head. It was pretty gross and I am never doing the heavy garbage bags + over shoulder toss again...

Other than that, it was a rainy day. I borrowed my sisters rain pants. Picture small rainpants on a big girl.. it's very nice when you can see half the leg, where the rain pants should of been.

What an exciting day

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)