søndag 13. juni 2010

It's sunday

Not the typical sunday I would have in Iowa. There I would wake up, hurry to get dressed and go to church, eat, hang around at home,do laundry, church, popcorn, go to bed...

But this sunday. I woke up. Or my mom woke me up. I went to work, which went surprisingly fine. It must of been my almighty dad who watched over me :) I got back home, eat some supper, and fell asleep.

My mom knocked on my window and told me that "Julie, you have to clean the bathroom"

MY WORST FEAR


Okay, it's not that bad, but you get the point..
When I was done, I went back upstairs.. half an hour later I go back down, and what do I find?! SOMEONE MESSED UP MY MIRROR!
Why even bother cleaing, if it's gonna be just as messy half an hour later...

1 kommentar:

  1. People messing up what I just cleaned...story of my life :)

    It's Sunday here, and you'll be happy to know we are still doing the SAME things!

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)