torsdag 10. juni 2010

My exciting day....

I went shopping with my mommy :) Now I'll finally be able to sleep in the morning (yaay)

I drove a little. And it's not easy.. just so you know, it's stick shift, and it's scary. So far top speed is like 10mph...

Decided to make some brownies, but it never got to the oven.. sadly


I was so bored, so I went to my friend Stine's house and we watched Big fish :)

It was a pretty long movie and my hair was in the way, so I decided to change it...

then i came home and had to take it out...

Tip: if you want volume in your hair, braid it..:)

But it's almost 1 a.m in Norway and if I have an idea what's gonna happen if I stay up any longer


Good night :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. - Many have tried to teach me stick shift...with no success :) Too complicated ;)

    - Is Big Fish good? Cute braid.
    - Love the DNH sweatshirt. Glad to see you're still representin'
    - Love you
    - KEEP BLOGGING!

    SvarSlett
  2. I actually drove around today (super scary) I only messed up really bad once...

    Big fish is very weird, but not in the way the movie with the guy who lied all the time, but a good weird:)

    I'll try to keep blogging, but it's so time consuming...

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)