torsdag 12. mars 2009

Bad day

When I woke up today I had the bad feeling I sometimes have. And when I first have this bad feeling, it often seems to turn out true.


It all started when I looked out the window and it was not blue clear sky like yesterday, but it rained, almost snowed! And as if that was not bad enough, I was of to take my Scooter exam.


when we finally arrived the queue was a mile long. I sat down and waited for my turn. It was so quiet I thought I could hear my own heart beat, but I guess it just was the puls beating so hard in my veins that I could feel it in my forhead. It had already started snowning, chrushing my dreams of spring comming to Kristiansand in thousand pieces.


When it was my turn I got so nervous I could not think of one trafic rule at all. When I finally was right outside the exam room she looked at my papers at her computer and said to me with a haughty voice. Well it looks like you have not yet applyed, so you cannot take the test before you've send in the papers to the police station. HOW IN THE WIDE GINORMEOUS WORLD COULD I KNOW THAT I HAD TO DO THAT?! I've never been at the police station before!


I walked out in rage (as most teenagers would.) The snow falling from the sky no longer being small snowflakes. NO they were big snowballs falling down everywhere and one even managed to make it's way into my eye, not helping my rage wery much.


Sarah, as the good person she is sent me some pictures, trying to make me feel better.

It did, together with spaghetti and Bad day- Daniel Powter (Todays' favorite song.)
I tried to turn the picture of tomorrow's birthday child, but it did not work so well.
You can say whatever you want, but after all. she was born on Friday 13th.
*Big planes for her birthday tomorrow*
Audhild, if you read this; så ikke bli nyskjerrig, det er ingenting altså. Helt sant....

8 kommentarer:

  1. Adorable...even turned sideways :)

    Sorry for your crappy day.

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  4. Julie, I warned you about the blue papers you had to sign, but why listen to Audhild when she's brorn friday 13th and looks like a Chinese with a palm on her head? x)

    SvarSlett
  5. Nothing to be afraid of?
    1. A picture of me, animated to a cow,
    2. A letter in the news paper,where you say's I'm your 40 year old mother (lots of people called mum and dad whole the day and told them that the news paper had wrote wrong about me. Funny how many who reads that page, I never do ;)
    3. Six cubes to hang in the driving mirror,
    4. A fluffy thing to put on the steering wheel (it looks like someone has skined a rabbit)
    5. Another UGLY golden ting to put on the steering wheel
    6. TWO WONDERBAUMS (delicious) >:S
    7. A sign to put in the window which says "kids in the car" (ditn't you just told me I'm 40?)
    8. And a green thing you thought smelled good (Elisabeth told me they are made for bathrooms)

    You, Caroline, Camilla and Rachel are crazy! x)

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh...that is TOO funny! Audhild, you're looking great for 40 hon ;)

    SvarSlett
  7. Thank you!All I have to wach up for now is the menopause!

    SvarSlett
  8. I ment: all I have to Watch out for is the menopause ;)

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)