lørdag 21. mars 2009

Oh Hi, I did not recognize you...

Today I got my glasses. Not can I see clear with them, and I cannot see very much with them on either.

I was in town today. I met a friend of mine, Inger Lill, and she just said. Hi julie, is that you, I did not recognize you. You look so different. (Well, thanks)
And Voila. Here they are..

Today the wether was so nice I decided that lying in the sun for an hour trying desperatly to get some color on my skin would be nice. I even managed to get sunbruned on my legs.

I've been driving around on my scooter all day. But I have not yet figured a name for the poor boy. Any suggestions?

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hey Julie, Ben here. I think that your glasses look great on you! Congratulations on passing the scooter test. what about the name "Rover"

    SvarSlett
  2. OK, now it's actually me. I think they look great! No one ever thinks their own glasses look good ;)

    PS - I think you look tan compared to my winter pasty whiteness.

    SvarSlett
  3. I haven't yet decided if you're a geek or a nerd... haha! No, I'm kidding! you look great!
    I think "Rover" is a great name too, but i think he should get an other name too. What aboout "Rover-Sebastian" haha x)

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)