mandag 23. mars 2009

Out of all things I've gotten a sinew infection (Sene splint betennelse) so I cannot exercise the next two weeks. Today Audhild and I drove to town. Ofcourse I saw a police car and managed to drive on red light... luckily it had just turned red, so I'm still alive:)

As you might see. God is looking after me, like everyone else:) Audhild had to drive behind me all the way to town, and all the way back, poor soul. (MY scooter does not only drive slow like everybody elses, but it drives extra slowly. I almost have to push it up the hills, okey it is not that bad, but it feels that way)



Rebecca sent me a mail today. (Cecilia McClouds host daughter from Taiwan)

I wonder how hard it must be for her to learn English. At least we have almost the same letters, without for æ,ø,å. But in taiwan they have the same thing as in China almost. And to be able to speak it then. WOW.



The little time each day when I try to use my glasses are terrible. I thought the whole point about using glasses was to see more clear, but NOOOO. If someoneis more than 5 meter away, I cannot see who it is.



I've thought about it and figured that the name that suited my scooter best is Alfred. So from now on, when I say that I have driven around on Alfred, I mean My scooter:)

But now I have an even bigger question. What am I going to call my glasses. Do they look like an Oluf? Bob? Kaare Fredrik?

4 kommentarer:

  1. I think you need a new eye doctor...that prescription seems weird :)

    I'm picturing Audhild driving behind you the whole way and laughing my butt off! And for goodness sakes, BE CAREFUL! :) I worry about safety stuff...it'll totally annoy you when you get here :)

    What's a sinew infection? Is it like a cold? We call it a sinus infection here...I don't know if that's the same or not.

    SvarSlett
  2. What should you have done without him?
    And you forgot to tell who the excellent photograph is… (But it’s obvious, isn’t it?)

    x)
    (forgive my ironic sense of humor, I just cant help it!)

    SvarSlett
  3. PS - I googled sinew infection and now I think I know what it is :)

    oh, and Alfred is a wonderful name...like the butler in Batman :)

    Excellent photographic skills, Audhild :)

    SvarSlett
  4. Very excellent photographic skills, Audhild! And funny, fun writing Julie!! I am a visitor of Sarah's blog and thought I'd stop over and say Hi! It'll be fun hearing about how you like Iowa once you get here!!!!

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)