fredag 20. mars 2009

So sad :(

Not only have I spent several days watching Veronica Mars and loved every minute of it. But I caught my self thinking an hour ago. I really hope she solves this crime, because now there is just one more episode left. She did, sort of. But the stupid stupid makers of Veronica Mars decided never to make another episode again. I cannot believe it ended like that. It makes absolutely no sence what so ever! it's over, finito, never gonna watch a new episode of Veronica Mars again. I feel like a part of me is dying.

I cannot ever remember life before Veronica Mars. What did I do, what did I think about and what did I dream.

I have to get a new hobby so I wont cry. I have absolutely NO idea what to do now....
Goodbye life as I know it. Hello (Or as Ingjerd would say it hellow) new one.

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow...that love for Veronica Mars runs deeper than I thought! ;)

    Start in on the seasons of Gilmore Girls.

    SvarSlett

Julie and Audhild

Julie and Audhild
says hello :)